- Rachel Brown
- Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
- I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx
Tuesday, 14 June 2011
Vie at home and Woman magazine have teamed up to offer the chance for customers to receive a free Dream Lashes Mascara worth £13. Only pay the P&P of £2.50. An excellent saving!!! To receive this offer just visit my personal site http://my.vieathome.com/rachelbrown18 and once you have added the dream lashes (choice of black or black/brown) to your basket, when you go to the checkout you can enter the code DREAM into the box to receive the discount.
I absolutely love this mascara and think it's excellent for both day and night.
So what are you waiting for? Why not grab yourself a bargain and get yours now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER UNTIL 21ST JUNE
1. Only one free product per household and per customer.
2. Only available online (not available through a VIE at home Party)
3. VIE at home reserves the right to withdraw this offer at its own discretion.
4. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery of stock.
5. Not available in the Republic Of Ireland or overseas.
6. Offer subject to stock. If stock runs through a similar lip product of the same value will be sent.
7. Offer available until Tuesday 21 June 2011.
Saturday, 11 June 2011
This is the card I have made for a special friend's birthday next week.
I have used the football image from the sporting george collection from Charmed Cards and Crafts. This download comes ready coloured or transluscent and I chose to use the coloured one.
I have chosen the sketch from Sketch Saturday # 159 and followed the recipe from allsorts challenge week 107 - Recipe for the boys. The recipe was 1 Backing Paper, 2 Punches or dies and 3 buttons. I used a corner punch on the blue card pannel and distressed the edge with blue ink. The image has been matted with a nestie. I have added ribbon and silver sentiments as accents.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Hi everyone, long time no type. Bet you all thought I had vanished into thin air!!! Well I haven't, I just haven't been making much in the way of cards recently and if I have they have just been quick makes and didn't take a photo. Well i'm back now and intend to make a few cards a week as I need to have my stash built up and also get those all important christmas cards made.
Well here's the first card I have made. I have used one of the Tatty Teddy Decoupage kits for this card. I know I haven't had to use my imagination much but this kit was perfect for my Dad for his Father's Day card. I just love Tatty Teddy and adore this range of products from DoCrafts.
Hope you like him as I do. I love how this card has turned out even though it was a quick make. I have shaped the decoupage slightly and used glue gel for the depth. I have matted a couple of the sentiments onto some silver card stock and a silver sentiment peel of too.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for popping by and checking out my blog.
xx Rachel xx